Whether a long-time or new federal contractor who is required to prepare a formal Affirmative Action Plan and annual EEO-1 report, you understand the challenges, planning and resources necessary to be in full compliance as regulations become stricter and more complex. Our flexible and client-centered solutions are tailored to meet your needs and include a three-pronged approach which includes one or all of the following:
- Infrastructure: We audit current HR systems, recommend best practices and develop practical solutions that help your organization maintain a diverse and talented workforce, and support AAP and OFCCP contract compliance standards, record keeping, rules and regulations.
- Affirmative Action Plan: We design and develop a comprehensive Affirmative Action Plan that meets the specific needs of your organization while maintaining contract compliance.
- Affirmative Action Internal Competence: We train internal teams and provide hands-on learning of plan development, compliance and implementation issues. Greater affirmative action knowledge by staff will significantly increase your company’s capability of implementing effective internal programs to support affirmative action compliance.
How Can You Benefit?
- AAP work is time-consuming and demanding. It’s not something that you can work on for an hour and then set aside for two. We take it out of your hands, keep it simple and deliver a compliance ready product that helps you better meet your goals.
- Upon completion of the plan, our compliance experts meet with you face-to-face to discuss the results and develop action-oriented solutions to “show good faith efforts” and ensure your compliance with all regulations.
- We educate you about designing and implementing personnel tracking mechanisms for applicants, hires, promotions and terminations to monitor ongoing progress.
- 100% support in the event that you are audited.
- We keep you updated on rapidly changing AAP laws and regulations affecting Human Resources and AAPs
- As a local provider to Western New York, we are able to provide personalized services at competitive pricing.
- E. K. Ward & Associates is a Certified Woman and Minority-Owned Small Business which means we’re a preferred provider to Government Contractors and Subcontractors
E. K. Ward & Associates Quarterly Newsletters
- Fourth Quarter 2017 – Employer Liability for Harassment by a 3rd Party, Gender Identity Discrimination, New White Collar OT Rules, Pregnant Worker Accommodations, Update on Salary History Prohibition States, Essential Functions of Job Descriptions, Wrapping Up 2017
- First Quarter 2017 – Prohibition to Salary Inquiry, Pay Secrecy Language, Legalized Marijuana and more…
- Fourth Quarter 2016 – New EEO-1, GAO Report, Paid Sick Leave and more…
- Second Quarter 2016 – New Rulings on Sexual Discrimination and Overtime
- First Quarter 2016 – What’s on the Horizon for Federal Contractors
- Fourth Quarter 2015 – Hot Topics and Resources
- Third Quarter 2015 – Blacklisting, OFCCP Settlements, The Millennial Workforce
- Second Quarter 2015 – 2015 – The Year of Transition
- e-Alert – April 8, 2015 – Executive Order 13672
- Fourth Quarter 2014 – Obama’s Year of Action & You
- Third Quarter 2014 – Summer 2014 Highlights
- Second Quarter 2014 – Transitioning to the New Regs
- Fourth Quarter 2013 – It’s Official New Regs Published
- Third Quarter 2013 – Summer Highlights
- First Quarter 2013 – Trends and Targets for 2013